About Appalachian Dental Care in Boone, North Carolina
Dr. Airey started Appalachian Dental Care when he moved to Boone, North Carolina, back in 2006 so he could provide dental treatments for the people of North Carolina’s High Country. Our family dental office is one of the most advanced in the area, allowing us to provide comprehensive but affordable dental care to you and your family.
Sympathetic and Honest Dental Care
Most dental offices can give you the basics like dental cleanings and X-rays, but dentistry should include people skills. You want to be treated like a real, live person, not just a walking insurance plan. At Appalachian Dental Care, Dr. Airey and our whole team know how to treat you with respect and kindness. We are sympathetic to your situation, and we will always explain your treatment options honestly so you can make the best decision for you and your family’s dental care.
Latest Dental Technologies
Because life is changing so much these days, we stay on top of the latest changes in dentistry and invest in new technologies that can help improve your dental care. For example, our CEREC system can make beautiful dental crowns the same day as your visit, and our Galileos imaging unit and CBCT technology can create three-dimensional images of your teeth for extremely accurate care.
At our dental office, we offer a wide range of dental treatments:
- Our general dentistry treatments include thorough cleanings and exams, athletic mouthguards made in our office and treatments for gum disease.
- If your teeth need to be repaired, our restorative dentistry treatments like composite fillings, same-day CEREC crowns and dental implants can get you back to eating normally again.
- Cosmetic dentistry has become more affordable and accepted over the years, so we offer teeth whitening, dental veneers, gum reshaping, tooth bonding and same-day smiles for fast changes.
- We help rebuild your gums and jawbone with oral surgery techniques like gum grafts and bone grafts.
- We can even help with issues not directly related to your teeth and gums such as TMJ pain and sleep apnea.
With our focus on comprehensive dental care, combined with new technologies and a great patient-centered attitude, Appalachian Dental Care can provide much-needed dentistry for you and your family.
Follow these links to learn more about our dentist and team:
To learn more about our Boone, North Carolina, dental office or to schedule your next appointment, give us a call today at 828-264-9938 or use our online form. We are proud to provide complete dentistry in Boone, North Carolina, and the surrounding areas of Charlotte, Hickory and Wilkesboro, including Catawba, Mecklenburg and Wilkes counties.